The husband of Emily Ferlazzo, the Northfield, New Hampshire woman whose body was found on Tuesday after she was reported missing, confessed that her murdered her, according to Vermont State Police.


Joseph Ferlazzo, 41, is now scheduled to be arranged in Vermont Superior Court Burlington later today. The exact manner of Emily Ferlazzo’s murder has not yet been disclosed.

Family reported Emily Ferlazzo, 22, missing this week after she and Joseph Ferlazzo went on a vacation to Vermont in their bus converted into a living space. Police were initially unable to find Joseph Ferlazzo when his wife was reported missing.

Police found Joseph Ferlazzo on Tuesday and during an interview he reportedly told officers he killed his wife inside their bus on Saturday morning. Police searched the bus and found Emily Ferlazzo’s body as well as other evidence that they say corroborates Joseph Ferlazzo’s confession.

He is expected to be charged with first degree murder today, and he is being held without bail.

The couple’s dog, a medium-sized mix breed named Remington, was also reported missing.



18 views0 comments
  • damientfisher


PETERBOROUGH — The town of Peterborough will pay fired Recreation Director Jeffrey King up to $20,000 to settle the lawsuit that alleged the town discriminated against King because of his affiliation with the Boy Scouts.

King was fired in 2019 following an internal investigation that accused him of taking “prurient” photos of teen girls at the town’s swimming pool. In the lawsuit, filed in the Cheshire Superior Court in Keene, King maintained he took the photos to post to the town's Recreation Department social media.

King accused then-Assistant Town Administrator Nicole MacStay of moving against him because of his support for the Boy Scouts.

The lawsuit was heading for trial next year, but the sides agreed to settle earlier this month. According to the settlement agreement, King will get payment for health insurance of up to $20,000 in exchange for dropping the lawsuit. He does not get any other compensation as part of the agreement, not even attorney fees.

“(T)he purpose of this release is to ‘buy peace’ from further dispute and controversy among (King) and (Peterborough,)” the settlement agreement states.

King’s attorney, Joseph McKittrick of North Hampton, did not respond to a request for comment. MacStay, now Peterborough’s full town administrator, declined to discuss the settlement.

“It is what it is,” she said.

According to the settlement, neither side is permitted to discuss the lawsuit or settlement.

According to King’s original lawsuit, MacStay was appointed to look into King after complaints were made that he had harassed recreation department staffers. King was placed on leave without ever being presented with a copy of the complaint, according to the lawsuit.

King was invited to attend a subsequent interview with McStay and the town’s attorney, according to the lawsuit. He brought his own attorney, but was told his attorney was there as a witness and not able to offer King assistance as a legal advocate, according to the lawsuit. During the interview, he was told there had been a complaint, but not given any details about the nature of the complaint, according to the lawsuit.

During this interview, MacStay reportedly told King that his work computer had been searched by Peterborough’s I.T. Department and he was presented with a photo of what appeared to be young girls in bathing suits, the lawsuit states.

“MacStay asserted, without a basis in fact, that the picture in question was prurient in nature,” King’s lawsuit states.

However, the photo is actually of children lounging at one of the town’s pools, and is one of thousands King said he took as part of his job as the Recreation Director, the lawsuit states. The parents of children in the photo in question all signed waivers giving the town permission to use the photograph on the Recreation Department’s Facebook page, the lawsuit states.

King was subsequently told that MacStay’s investigative report recommended that he be fired. King was given the opportunity to make a case to the board of selectmen on Aug. 6, before they voted on the recommendation, but he was told he would not be allowed to present witnesses, or cross examine the witnesses against him.


98 views0 comments
  • damientfisher

Crying Nazi Christopher Cantwell, who is serving a federal prison sentence for making online threats, heads back to Virginia this week to face a lawsuit brought under the Ku Klux Klan Act.

Cantwell, 40, is one of about two-dozen right-wing and white supremacist defendants being sued by Charlottesville residents under the Ku Klux Klan Act. The lawsuit claims Cantwell and white supremacists Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin and Jason Kessler, as well as groups like the League of the South and the National Socialist Movement, conspired to cause violence at the rally.

“Over the weekend of August 11 and 12, 2017, hundreds of neo-Nazis and white supremacists traveled from near and far to descend upon the college town of Charlottesville, Virginia, in order to terrorize its residents, commit acts of violence, and use the town as a backdrop to showcase for the media and the nation a neo-nationalist agenda,” the lawsuit states.

One of the defendants, James Alex Fields Jr., drove his car into a crowd of counter protesters, killing Heather Heyer. Fields, a reputed fan of Adolf Hitler, pleaded guilty and is currently serving a life sentence. The fact that someone opposing the neo-Nazi agenda was killed should not be a surprise, according to the lawsuit. It was part of the plan, the plaintiffs allege.

“There is one thing about this case that should be made crystal-clear at the outset— the violence in Charlottesville was no accident. Under the pretext of a ‘rally,' which they termed ‘Unite the Right,’ Defendants spent months carefully coordinating their efforts, on the internet and in person. They exhorted each other: ‘If you want to defend the South and Western civilization from the Jew and his dark-skinned allies, be at Charlottesville on 12 August,’ and, ‘Next stop: Charlottesville, VA. Final stop: Auschwitz,’” the lawsuit states.

The Unite the Right rally saw tiki-torch wielding Nazi’s descend on Charlottesville for days of chaos and violence, with the Nazi’s chanting about “blood and soil” and “Jews will not replace us.”


Cantwell was convicted of assault in 2018 for pepper spraying counter protesters during the rally and he was sentenced to never return to Virginia as a result. He’ll be back this month for the trip in the United States District Court of Western Virginia. The former talk radio host, FBI informant, and current federal prisoner is cited in the lawsuit for his extreme hate of Jews.

“Cantwell has stated that he ‘realized that [Jewish people] were responsible for the communism,’ and decided, ‘let’s fucking gas the kikes and have a race war,’” the lawsuit states. “He has written: “I think chemical and biological weapons can do a great deal of good for mankind. Releasing nerve gas or some kind of lethal virus into a left wing protest could prepare the bodies for physical removal without making a big scene for the cameras or destroying anything of value.’”

Cantwell was convicted last year in New Hampshire on one count of transmitting extortionate communications and one count of threatening to injure person or property for his harassment of members of the hate group, Bowl Patrol.

Cantwell was first jailed in January of 2020 when FBI agents arrested him at his home in Keene on charges he threatened the white supremacist known online as Cheddar Mane over the identity of a third white supremacist, Vic Mackey.

Cheddar Mane, who is actually a Missouri man named Ben Lambert, is a member of the hate group The Bowl Patrol, named for the hair cut of racist mass murderer Dylan Roof, whom members of The Bowl Patrol idolize in the online forums.

Cantwell and his white supremacist internet radio show, Radical Agenda, ran afoul of The Bowl Patrol, leading to the group’s members to prank call Cantwell’s show and otherwise harass him online. Cantwell responded by threatening to rape Cheddar Mane/Lambert's wife and call child protective services if Cheddar Mane/Lambert did not give up the real identity Vic Mackey, one of The Bowl Patrol leaders.

“So if you don’t want me to come and (expletive) your wife in front of your kids, then you should make yourself scarce[.] Give me Vic, it’s your only out.” Cantwell wrote. “Get a (expletive) life or you will lose the one you have,” Cantwell wrote to the alleged victim, according to the new indictments. “you’re the one who is going to suffer cause you’re the one I can get.”

Mackey has subsequently been publicly outed as Sacramento, California resident Andrew Casarez. According to J Weekly, the Jewish News of Northern California, Casarez lives in the suburb of Orangevale with his parents and grandmother.

Cantwell is appealing the Cheddar Mane/Lambert threatening verdict, but he has sought numerous deadline extensions to file the brief in the First Circuit Court of Appeals, in part, because of the Charlottesville lawsuit.

Cantwell first moved to Keene as part of the libertarian Free State Project, and he was a visible member of the Free Keene group. Free Keene distanced from Cantwell when he started espousing racism and violence.


35 views0 comments